Home Inspection Checklist
These are the most important questions to answer before entering into a transaction.
1. Is this home safe to live in?
2. Is everything operational at the time of the inspection?
3. Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
4. Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
5. Are components installed in a professional manner?
6. Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Our professional home inspection will provide you with comprehensive visual evaluations of the interior and exterior of the home. You will receive a detailed, understandable report that you can use to make important decisions.